AXIS Environmental Services provide water sampling and testing including ground, surface and wastewater monitoring and analysis services.
Our consultants carry out all sampling and monitoring to published standard methods on hydrogeological surveys, intrusive investigations on contaminated land, groundwater and surface water sampling, final interpretation and comprehensive reporting of results.
The list of services offered includes:
- Aquatic Macro invertebrate Surveys
- Q Value and Small Streams Risk Score
- Groundwater investigations
- Investigation on contaminated land
- Drinking Water Assessment
- Surface water monitoring,
- Leachates and Process Water
- Hydraulic loading to WWTP
Flow and load surveys are completed to determine the assimilative capacity of receiving water prior to application for discharge licence.
All monitoring as part of IPPC and Waste Licensing is provided for in our service package.
Our affiliated laboratory, IAS labs is based in Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow offering a full analytical suite of parameters, many of which are INAB accredited. See IAS labs for further information and the scope of accreditation.